LGA Engineering is specialized in the recruitment and selection of quality professionals. We are a driven, thriving and growing company that does not shy away from any challenge!
With our start-up mentality, our company is already one office richer! In addition to our HQ in Ghent, we can now also be found in Antwerp & Luxembourg! With our entire team of 35 consultants, we are focused on growth and attach great importance to individuality. Do you want to be part of this? Then be sure to read on!
A short sketch of your tasks
- As a consultant you supervise the process from A to Z with both client and candidate.
- You give free rein to your creativity in drawing up advertisements in order to attract the right profiles.
- You will also be in daily contact with various managers and thus build up a strong network every day.
- Last but not least, you will act as the ideal matchmaker. So you ensure qualitative matching between job and candidate.
What do we expect?
- You are commercially oriented and have the right people skills to get people on board.
- You can do magic with words. You are quick and spontaneous, in other words: you know how to convince!
- You have the ambition to become the best in your field.
- You have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in a field in which you can demonstrate to us that you have the right qualities.
What can you look forward to?
- An attractive salary that can continue to grow thanks to an unlimited commission system. The more you'll achieve, the more you'll get!
- Your salary package can be supplemented with extra-legal benefits: company car, laptop, smartphone, GSM subscription, you name it.
- Freedom to organise your time the way you want it: your productivity gets a boost!
- Possibility to follow training courses to further develop your skills
- Numerous career opportunities that give you the opportunity to take on more responsibilities: Principal, Senior, Teamleader, Manager...
- Fun group activities that increase team spirit. Some examples: Strong Viking Run, Karting, Vespa Trip, Summer Trips, Fancy dining and many more.
- You end up in an energetic and driven team that will welcome you with open arms.
Interested? Send your CV to HR@lga.jobs or give us a call on 09 352 01 00. We will be happy to give you a little extra explanation.
Nothing for you, but you know the right person for this job? Feel free to spread the word!